● www.mediasmarts.ca - A Canadian, not-for-profit charitable organization for digital and media literacy. Their vision is that children and youth have the critical thinking skills to engage with media as active and informed digital citizens.
● www.youthprivacy.ca - A site available from the youth privacy section of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada. Here you will find a variety of resources and tools that have been designed for Canadian educators and parents/guardians.
● www.commonsensemedia.org - A resource dedicated to improving the lives of kids and families by providing the trustworthy information, education, and independent voice needed to thrive in a world of media and technology.
● www.netsmartz.org - A resource provided for parents/guardians, educators and youth from the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
● www.reallifeonline.ca - An Ontario resource that aims to educate children to be safe and healthy by applying real life behaviours to life online.
● www.cybertip.ca - A resource operated by the Canadian Centre for Child Protection, the site’s mandate is to protect children from online sexual exploitation.
● www.kidsintheknow.ca - A safety program designed to empower children and reduce their risk of victimization with a focus on self-esteem and critical problem-solving skills.